Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost: Coming soon...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coming soon...

Hello from misery!

I've been preoccupied with finals at schools and haven't had the time to write. So I just wanted to say, new and exciting things are about to come. I have a new site design in the works, many many great ideas and exciting information on the good things 2013 is going to bring to our lives. Hint: I may or may not have bought a package of origami paper... Expect awesome-ness.

In the meantime, you can contact me via e-mail:


You can ask me anything, give me ideas, share links, ask for your personal snowflakes or you can just say hi and share your thoughts. Everyone's welcome! 
You can also click on the 'contact me' image on the sidebar any time to send me an email. 

See you soon,

Cansu

No comments:

Post a Comment