Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost: And Now Special Saturdays too...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

And Now Special Saturdays too...

Fringe - s03e10 - The Firefly

I'm not one of those who are worried about Fringe being on Fridays now, because Fringe is one of the few Sci-Fi shows that people are interested in and, of course, when you have J.J.Abrams for a creater/producer there shouldn't be any second doubts.(Except Undercovers, that was an understated fail from the first 15 minutes.)


As for this Friday's episode, I must say it was one of the very heavy ones. First the book to Olivia's home from Peter, If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him! by Shelfdon B. Kopp. At first me and my brother thought that might be some kind of message from the other universe for the other Olivia, that was meant to be sent before but never thought that it was for the other Olivia from Peter, but as for the revised Olivia that came back to find the guy she liked has been dating her for 2 months that she knows nothing about, she took it well enough. 


Then there is the nameskae of the episode, the firefly story... I can't say I agree with the logic of the Observer but hey! who am I to question him?... I absolutely never thought that the girl from the jewelry store was the girl in the story... For one horrible second I thought she might be Olivia and forgot it right away. 


And as a closing note if the Observers think that Walter has changed that he won't save Peter no matter hat, well they news to hear... I have the utmost trust in Walter that he will not become who he feared he would...
I wonder if there will be anything about Peter drinking the non-milk and maybe him remembering somethings that he didn't even know, he knew. We will see...


 I can't believe I almost forgot! What brilliant casting this episode was... I mean casting crazy Doc Emmett Brown from Back to the Future Trilogy in a time travel episode... That was a great way to honor Christopher Loyd... Absolutely genius!.. And man was he great... Didn't loose a thing despite his old age, 73, and they indeed made a great team our very own Walter, John Noble, who I recently learned is 63 years old... He seems much older in the show.


And not to forget, the Fringe icons during the show spelled 'UNITES'... Not sure I get this one...








No comments:

Post a Comment