Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost: The Tales of Beedle the Bard

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Tales of Beedle the Bard

Hello all!
I know it's been quite a while since I last put an entry but here I am...
So since my last entry the most significant thing I can say

is definitely the latestHarry Potter movie 'Harry Potter and the The Deathly Hallows: Part 1'. Now for the movie all I can say is they started from good and getting better and better in every movie. As a big fan of the book series I can say that everything is just like I imagined and in some features even better. That is a big thing for those who are as hard to please as me in watching the movies of the books you love. So here is the trivia for the Part 1; The book that Dumbledore leaves Hermione in his will, 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard',is actually printed as a separate book by the author herself J.K.Rowling, and is quite well written as the other Harry Potter books.

You can find 'The Tale of the Three Brothers' that featured in the movie in a very well-made animation, which tells the legend of the three 'Deathly Hallows'. The exact book from the movie is this leather bound collector, which was a Christmas gift to me from my brother, is actually really fun to read too.
Here are the links:
The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Paperback Edition


No comments:

Post a Comment