Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost: Bye Bye Ponds...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bye Bye Ponds...

It's really been a shock how Amy and Rory left the series, I always thought Doctor would leave them alone to let them have their own lives, but to have them actually die was a Moff-fucked move.


Rest have a bit of SPOILERs, so click Read More for more ;)

To have them leave with an Angels episode was a nice tribute them and their contributions to the series. These are not just any companions that leave but Amy is the very first person 11th Doctor ever seen and they have been the first couple to travel with him.. And uh... let's just not forget that Amy and Rory are technically his in-laws... I won't go into the details of the episode but there are some screen shots that will speak for themselves so... SPOILERS...



 




I know the finale was mainly focused on Amy but I am very sad to see Rory go as well... There are very loyal and hard core Rory Williams fans out there. If Amy was the girl who waited, Rory is the boy who waited, I don't think I can give the rightful credit to his epic-ness. He is the centurion.  Here's my favorite .gif that explains everything.



So yes... in loving memory of Amelia and Rory Pond....



This last scene was a very cheesy blow but such a nice touch too... 
Damnnit Moffat, why u make me cry?!...


No comments:

Post a Comment