Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost: Happy Christmas to all....

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas to all....


Merry Christmas everyone!! I don't celebrate Christmas for its religious meaning but I still love it. I think this is becoming a tradition with me but if there are any of you who are at home browsing right now or, like me, alone in their dorm room.....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS 
TO ALL AND TO ALL 
A GOOD NIGHT!...



It's past the time here in Istanbul but Santa may still come to your country/city. Here is the Santa Tracker by Google. Have fun!

Google Santa Tracker - Follow Santa on his journey around the world -
http://www.google.com/santatracker



 (And for a little girly touch.. Sorry couldn't help myself, I get overly sentimental ang mushy this time of the year.. Humor me.)



 
The Doctor loves Christmas too, you know.

1 comment: